Hello again =)
A bunch of things to update you on this post. A lot happened this week, mostly not good things.
This grow have been a roller coaster of emotions, lol.
You can check the previous week here : WEEK#7
Change of plans
Unfortunately i won't be able to keep my promise of leting 1 durban poison without being toped. They are Sativas, and were geting wayyy to high. This would cause a lot of trouble with the light adjusments, and it would probably not even fit in my tent when the flowring stage starts lol. So... I have to top no only them, but my Banana Blaze as well.
Durban Poison 1
Durban 1 have been improving a lot through the last week, Her side brances are almost reaching the top one. I should ny now adjust the LST on the top brench, but i am scared of doing it, lol. I guess I will just hold it a little bit more this way and see if the other branches can reach it out. The broken side recovered slowly during this last week, and the new sprouts seems ready to go, which is awesome. I never tried to double top any plant, so this is gonna be new for me. So i guess everything is fine here, lets just keep an eye on it for the next week and hope she keeps doing her thing.
Durban Poison 2
Durban 2 Didn't have the same luck as her sister. She is going through some hard time, and this week won't be any easier for her. As you can see, she is still suffering from that old damage. Seems like my soil is unstable as shit. So i had no other option, i flushed it. Got 12L of 6.0pH water, and slowly water it for about 5 minutes until it all has gone. Now i will give her a few days yo dryout and then get back with feeding schedule. Her side top branches were already up, so i think it will have no trouble on the recovering.
I had to top a big part of it. I cut about 3 nodes to get it to the same height as the other ones. This time i prepared my self before, and i tried to clone it, i will show it at the end. I hope it works, would be awesome a fourth plant in there =D
The Banana is going pretty good. This week will also be a recovering one for her. I am not sure, but i guess i should have waited a few days between toping her and defoliating. I didn't realized, but i after i finished doing it all, her leaves were 100% downed. I guess it really hurts lol. Now all my 3 plants are toped, and i hope i get some good results with it. With this plant i took off 100% of the big fan leaves, those who come out directly from the main stock. I only left the 2 top ones remaning. These pictures were all taken a few minutes before this post, so you can see they are already geting better. I am really happy with this one, all these side branches comming up are making it look good.
A few more things to share..
This is the banana right after i defoliated her. You can see her leaves are pretty sad. But it is awesome to see how fast they recovered. After i toped it, they got even badly. The lower ones were even touching the soil. So i decided to clean up all this lower leaves/branches. took all of them out. In my last grow i kept them, and they ended up being kidna useless, so this time i cut them all off.
First clone attempt
Well, i decided to try to clone the Durban Poison 2. I removed all the branches and leaves´=-~-=-~çpç´0lokip90kk (lol my cat says hi), exept for these 2 on the top as you can see on the picutre. i Am using a transparent cup to make it easier to see if there is any root development. I wonder how long would it take. I am wantering it once every 2-3 days. I am trying to keep it very moisty. Let's see how this goes =P
This is all for this week. Thank you all !
Once again thanks all growers for the support and see you next week !!